Mar 9, 2007

Brilliant Phony Trailers

Sorry guys with the lack of updates. I'm definitely gonna upload some pictures this weekend. Been busy with my anaesthetic postings and all this past 2 weeks.

In the mean time, check out these phony movie trailers! I have never posted youtube movies on my blog before, but these are just so impressive I just can't resist sharing with you guys!

Alritey! 1st off, we have Brokeback to the Future, which is probably the best-known of all the 3 that I'm posting here. It's hilarious and brilliant and the same time, with all the clever manipulation of scenes and dialogues that are originally from the Back to the Future trilogy.

Next we have some old classics with a modern spin! Gosh that's a gross understatement. Just imagine how the story of Moses and the exodus would be like with an R&B soundtrack! Lol. The 'principal firebush' scene at the end is just freaking hilarious! Thank God for Quentin Tarantino and Samuel L Jackson!
And finally, who would have thought that Mary Poppins could be a figure of such disturbing horror?! Whatever trace of the sweet nanny who sing such happy tunes like "Just A Spoonful of Sugar Makes the Medicine Go Down" is totally lost in the demonic rendition of Scary Mary... This clip never ceased to give me goosebumps everytime I watched it alone at night! By far my favourite among the 3.

No comments: