Oct 8, 2007

Thom Yorke/ Symmetry/ In Rainbows


This is Thom Yorke, lead singer of Radiohead, my favourite band. That particular drooping left eye-lid he has is due to a surgical complication, when he has a paralysed left eye.

Wondering how he would look like if he never had that 'botched' surgery, I tried cutting the 'normal' half of his face and joined it with an identical flipped image. The results:

I'm fascinated with the results really. I remember some documentary discussing about how symmetrical face is usually judged to be beautiful/handsome by the crowd. Following that logic, I repeat the experiment with the other side of the face.


The results?


...


Here you go:


P.S. The official download for Radiohead's latest album, In Rainbows, will be out on the 10th of October. The price for the download? You decide! No really, you call the price! Have a look yourself!

No comments: